As the 2018 regular season gets ready to conclude, here is an early look at the odds for each Week 17 game (or at least, the ones that have been listed).
After this Sunday, the NFL playoff picture will be settled but there are several games with playoff implications for fans to look ahead to in Week 17.
The top spot in the NFC has already been secured by the New Orleans Saints, but the top spot in the AFC is still very much up for grabs.
The Chiefs just need to beat the Raiders to claim home field advantage, but if they lose and the Chargers defeat the Denver Broncos, then the No. 1 seed would go to Los Angeles. However, if both the Chiefs and Chargers lose and the Patriots beat the Jets, then the AFC playoffs would once again go through New England, just as it has the last two seasons.
Meanwhile, the Titans and Colts will meet in Nashville on Sunday Night Football, with the winner locking up the AFC’s final wild card spot.
As for the NFC, both the Vikings and Eagles are hoping to get their hands on the No. 6 seed, and Minnesota just needs a win to make it happen. That will be difficult though as they will play the Chicago Bears, who need a win and a Rams loss to earn a first round bye.
With so many intriguing games slated for Week 17, fans will undoubtedly be keeping an eye on the odds throughout the week. Here’s an early look at the odds that have been listed thus far (courtesy of OddsShark.com).
Sunday, Dec. 30
- Carolina Panthers at New Orleans Saints (No odds listed yet)
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans (-10)
- Detroit Lions at Green Bay Packers (-9)
- Atlanta Falcons (-1) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants (-7)
- New York Jets at New England Patriots (-14)
- Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills (-3.5)
- Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings (-4.5)
- Oakland Raiders at Kansas City Chiefs (No odds listed yet)
- Cincinnati Bengals at Pittsburgh Steelers (-16.5)
- Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens (-6.5)
- Philadelphia Eagles (-7.5) at Washington Redskins
- Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks (No odds listed yet)
- San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams (-10)
- Los Angeles Chargers at Denver Broncos (No odds listed yet)
- Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans (-1)