The Buffalo Bills schedule has been released, which means it’s time to start predicting what will happen this season.
The Buffalo Bills were so close to eliminating the Kansas City Chiefs from the Divisional Round. Quarterback Josh Allen put up a performance for the ages. Yet, the Bills ran into Patrick Mahomes magic and lost in overtime.
This offseason, the Bills made moves to help their odds of returning to the Super Bowl for the first time since the 1993 season. Perhaps their largest transaction was signing former Denver Broncos and Los Angeles Rams linebacker Von Miller.
The Bills knew of their opponents for the 2022 season, but were unaware of the exact schedule. There was a leak of the schedule, which was shared with Twitter account “@YardsPerPass.”
With this, we make some predictions how the regular-season will end for the Bills.
Buffalo Bills schedule 2022
- Week 1: at Los Angeles Rams, 8:20 pm ET on NBC (Thursday Night opener)
- Week 2: vs. Tennessee Titans, 7:15 pm ET on ESPN (Monday Night Football)
- Week 3: at Miami Dolphins, 1 pm ET on CBS
- Week 4: at Baltimore Ravens, 1 pm ET on CBS
- Week 5: vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, 1 pm ET on CBS
- Week 6: at Kansas City Chiefs, 4:25 pm ET on CBS
- Week 7: BYE WEEK
- Week 8: vs. Green Bay Packers, 8:20 pm ET on NBC
- Week 9: at New York Jets, 1 pm ET on CBS
- Week 10: vs. Minnesota Vikings, 1 pm ET on FOX
- Week 11: vs. Cleveland Browns, 1 pm ET on CBS
- Week 12: at Detroit Lions, 12:30 pm ET on FOX (Thanksgiving Day)
- Week 13: at New England Patriots, 8:15 pm ET on Amazon Prime (Thursday Night Football)
- Week 14: vs. New York Jets, 1 pm ET on CBS
- Week 15: vs. Miami Dolphins, TBD on either Saturday or Sunday
- Week 16: at Chicago Bears, 1 pm ET on FOX (Christmas Eve)
- Week 17: at Cincinnati Bengals, 8:30 pm ET on ESPN
- Week 18: vs. New England Patriots, TBD
Note: Weeks 5-15 are subject to the NFL’s flex rule, which means any game can be flexed out of its current time slot and into the Sunday Night primetime slot.
So if we had to make a prediction as to how the Bills’ 2022 campaign will end, we can say that they finish with a 13-4 record. That is obviously well enough to make the playoffs.
As for the four games that the Bills lose, those could be the season-opener against the Los Angeles Rams, the Green Bay Packers in Week 8, the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 17 and the New England Patriots in Week 18. We list the Patriots in the regular-season finale due to the fact that the bills will likely have a playoff berth locked up by then and will more likely than not be resting up their starters.
Buffalo fans, you have a lot to be excited for in 2022. Now, let’s see if this is finally the year that the franchise wins their first Lombardi Trophy.
Bills 2022 regular-season prediction: 13-4